i don't quite believe this

my downfall came on dec.1st with the first light flakes of the season. i'm a letter carrier, but there'll be no december rush or january deep chill for me this year. the cruel irony is - with a broken right wrist - i'm unable to hold a pen and i have my long anticipated book launch & signing next week. i'll be going from a tuesday night launch, to a wednesday morning surgery. hmm ... must be creative and find some way to sign books.

i'll have to be creative with a few other things, too ... like buttering toast & wrapping gifts

meanwhile, i'm eagerly anticipating a special delivery ... my book!

No comments:

Recent Posts

A Purple Light

Our city glowed purple this past week thanks to a national epilepsy awareness campaign. A long time friend and member of my writing group, ...